This release introduces a new status page, improves triggers management and Account page, allows data coming from Synco-IC and fixes some bugs.
Release date: 03 April 2019
New status page
A status page is now available to communicate anytime the status of Opinum services. Should there be any interruptions in service or major bugs, we'll provide status updates there.
Triggers define how to process the files uploaded on the platform. We've improved the usability of this feature.
Triggers management in Account page
The triggers are managed into a new tab in the Account page. The triggers are displayed in the standard chart layout of Opisense, that allows you to filter and sort on columns.
To simplify the understanding of triggers we have renamed them:
- GenericMapper becomes CustomFormat
- Opinum becomes OpisenseManualLoad
The behavior is still the same.
Token displayed for HTTP
If you want to send your data though HTTP we will now display directly the token when the trigger is created.
Triggers activated by default
The standard triggers of Opinum are now configured by default of each new account.
Learn more about triggers
FTP info moved to Account page
To improve consistency we move the FTP information on a new tab in the Account page. Users claims don't change: if a user has the Storage claim, the FTP tab will be displayed.
Merge of SMS and emails tab in Account pages
To improve usability we have merge SMS and email tab together in the Account page.
Backend connection to Synco IC
We are now supporting the backend connection to Synco-IT. To connect your Synco-IC to Opisense just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fix bug preventing negative values to be encoded in Invoices
- Fix bug preventing invoices to be encoded with the right date (a day of difference was saved)
- Fix bug preventing users to see sources and alerts
- Fix bug preventing Data quality webhook to send fields Start of issue, End of issue, and Detection Dat
- Fix typos in the API documentation